This information on personal data processing is for you who is not one of our customers but with whom we otherwise have a relation through our business or with you as representative for an organization; for instance, that you have e-mailed us, subscribed to a newsletter, attended an event, visited our webpage or in some other way have come into contact with us.
Below you find more information on how we process your personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We collect and process the personal data you provide us with, e.g. when you e-mail us or sign up for an event. The sources from which we collect personal data in general are set out below under ”How are the data collected”:
- Basic information such as your name, working place and job title.
- Contact information such as address, e-mailaddress and telephone number.
- Technical information such as information on your visit on our webpage or behavior data in relation to digital newsletters and similar mailing.
- Information that you provide us in connection with meetings or events, such as availability and dietary requirements.
- Pictures we take on our general meetings, events, participations in seminars and projects and similar events.
How are the data collected?
We receive and store the data:
- when you send e-mail to us or receive e-mail from us;
- through our webpage; and
- when you provide us with information through your contact with us, for instance at meetings, discussions, social media, events or by you filling in a form on our webpage.
What do we process your personal data for?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
|To administrate our relationship with you
You are maybe a journalist, an analyst, a shareholder, a supplier, a participant at a general meeting or an event, or have contacted Com Hem in relation to another matter or occasion.
The processing is performed based on Com Hem’s legitimate interest in administrating the relationship with you or the organization you represent.
Fulfillment of agreement
|To provide you with information about our company and business through press releases, financial reports and corresponding corporate related news||Legitimate interest
The processing is performed based on Com Hem’s legitimate interest to provide you with the information you have requested.
|To provide you with information about our services or other industry related information through, for instance, newsletters, publications and events||Legitimate interest
The processing is performed based on Com Hem’s legitimate interest to market our services and/or share important industry related information with you.
|To analyze the use of our webpage and our newsletters as well as ensuring their functionality||Legitimate interest
The processing is performed based on Com Hem’s legitimate interest to provide and improve Com Hem group’s webpages and, on an anonymous level, follow-up on the reach of our different newsletters.
|To fulfil our legal obligations||To fulfil our legal obligations
For instance, our obligations under the Swedish Accounting Act (Sw. Bokföringslagen) and data protection regulation (security and your rights) etc.
|To settle, allege or defend legal claims||Legitimate interest
The processing is performed based on Com Hem’s legitimate interest to settle, allege or defend legal claims.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures, compatible with industry standard, to ensure that all information processed by us is protected against unauthorized use. Only a limited part of our employees has access to the information about you and their handling of the information is strictly regulated.
For how long do we save the information?
When we process personal data for marketing purposes, we keep your personal data for contacting you for such purposes during one year from that we either collected your data or used your data to contact you. You have always the possibility to unsubscribe from our mailings. If you unsubscribe you will no longer receive mailings related thereto and your data will be deleted.
When we process personal data for other purposes than marketing, we keep your personal data as long as it is motivated depending on the context. It can, for instance, be: when we have had contact with you through e-mail, when you have participated in an event, when we provided you with information upon your request, information in cookies or depending on a legal obligation.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Under certain circumstances we might share some information about you to others, as described below.
- Other companies within Com Hem Group – As we within our group have common group functions, your personal data might be transferred to other companies within the group. Such companies can thus process your data for the purposes set out above.
- Suppliers and other personal data processors that process personal data on our behalf – We contract suppliers for various services, eg IT-suppliers, event organizers (for instance, hotel, general organizers or speakers) as well as market analysis companies.
- Our auditors and other professional advisors.
- Third parties due to a legal obligation. In case we would be obliged to disclose your personal data due to a legal order or equivalent we will inform you to the extent we are not legally restricted to do so.
- Social media such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube. If you use these services we refer to each such service’s information policy on how it processes personal data.
We do not transfer your personal data by selling your personal data or otherwise make them available for commercial purposes outside the group without your prior consent.
Transfer to suppliers in third country
Below we list the rights that you have and how you can use them.
Right to access
You have the right to without costs get information about what personal data we process about you. Such request shall be made in writing and be signed by you. Please note that we only provide you the data we know belong to you. Please send the request to the address below. Mark the envelope with ”Copy of processed personal data”. The copy will be sent to your address registered with the Tax Agency.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct incorrect data without undue delay. You also have the right to, when applicable, complete incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data erased:
- If the personal data no longer are necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- If the processing solely is based on your consent and you withdraw such consent;
- If the processing is performed for direct marketing purposes and you object to such processing;
- If you object to the processing performed based on legitimate interest and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- If the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- If the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
Right to restriction of processing
You have under certain circumstances the right to request that our processing of your personal data is restricted. By restriction is meant that the personal data will be marked so that they in the future only may be processed for certain limited purposes.
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing, for instance where you find that the personal data are incorrect and have requested correction. In such case you can also request that our processing of your personal data is restricted for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
Right to object
Where we process your personal data based on a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data. We then ask you to specify to what processing you object. In such case, we may only continue the processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override you interests, rights and freedoms.
Where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes you have always the right to, at any time, object to the processing.
Right to data portability
If you have provided your personal data to us, you have under certain circumstances the right to receive your personal data and to transmit those data to another controller (data portability). Your right to data portability applies only to such personal data that you have provided to us and which we process based on your consent or to fulfil an agreement we have with you. The right does not apply to personal data processed by us based on legitimate interest or a legal obligation.
In case you find that our processing of your personal data is violating applicable data protection regulation you should inform us as soon as possible. You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Datainspektionen).
If you have suffered damage as a result of an infringement of applicable data protection regulation, you may have the right to receive compensation. In such case, you can upon written request, claim damages from us or bring an action before the general court.
Controller Com Hem AB
Com Hem AB is controller and is responsible for the personal data processed under the trade mark Com Hem.
Com Hem AB (reg. no. 556181-8724)
104 20 Stockholm
Telephone: 08-553 630 00
Contact us to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have other questions on our processing of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) on the address below.
Com Hem AB
104 20 Stockholm
Objection to processing for direct marketing purposes
If you no longer want to receive newsletters and/or marketing mailings, you can use the link to unsubscribe that follows the e-mail, or as applicable contact us directly via the contact details below.
For Bredbandsfakta – please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For subscription of press releases, financial reports and similar corporate related news, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.