- Age: 26
- Education: Master’s degree in Finance, Stockholm Business School
- Position: CEO Trainee 2014/2015
- Job after trainee year: Commercial Manager DTV, which means that I am responsible for working with my colleagues to make sure that the TV business segment reaches the financial and operational goals set by the company.
- Best thing about Com Hem: Momentum and ambition
- Strongest memory from the trainee period: Being involved in the work group to take a new router to the market, which had 4 times higher speed than competitors.
- Age: 27
- Education: Master of Science degree, Royal Institute of Technology (Master Industrial Economy)
- Position: CEO Trainee 2015/2016
- Job after trainee year: Content Manager
- Best thing about Com Hem: Employees, culture and the products that everyone can relate to.
- Strongest memory from the trainee period: There are two things that made me feel that I was in the right place; early insight and a sense of responsibility for when the quarterly report and board materials were to be completed, and the passion people showed during my introduction meetings. It was awesome.